The Regional Network for Social Responsibility
The Regional Network for Social Responsibility is an international non-profit professional institution that was established in 2007, and has branches, offices and representative agreements in the Kingdom of Bahrain, the State of Qatar, the State of Kuwait, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the kingdom of Morocco, the Republic of Tunisia, the Republic of Sudan and the Republic of France, Turkey,, the Sultanate of Oman, the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, and the United States of America.
The Regional Network for Social Responsibility aims to raise the level of awareness about the social responsibility of companies and institutions, and work to strengthen it in the companies, institutions, governmental, civil and private sectors.
The network seeks for social responsibility to achieve its goals by providing consultancy services, implementing training programs and specialized workshops, as well as organizing forums and press conferences in the areas of social responsibility, sustainable development, green economy, community service and institutional volunteering.
It aims helping companies and institutions to make their practices, business and activities accountable and in line with the standards of sustainable development.
The Regional Network for Social Responsibility is also working on the implementation of specialized studies and research, in addition to issuing various periodicals and publications to educate the business sectors and other institutions of social responsibility practices in accordance with approved international standards.
The regional network for social responsibility also seeks to provide a professional observatory of effective social responsibility practices in the Arab region and Middle East.
The regional social responsibility network also seeks to support grants institutions by providing consultations, training services and specialized studies that contribute to their transformation into institutions that are managed according to international standards.
The Regional Network for Social Responsibility is interested in third sector institutions, especially charitable and voluntary foundations and societies, and civil society organizations by providing services that are carefully designed according to their professional needs.
The Regional Network for Social Responsibility also works to introduce responsible initiatives and practices for companies, institutions, government and civil sectors, as well as civil society organizations, and to appreciate their owners and those in charge of them through honorable and professional activities.
The regional network for social responsibility seeks to promote the concepts of green economy and sustainable development, and their applications in various fields.
The International Academy of Social Responsibility (IASR)
Introducing The International Academy of Social Responsibility (IASR), a subsidi-ary of The Regional Network of Social Responsibility entails recalling the history of establishing this Academy, which brought in a lot of ambition for the Arab region. IASR is the first specialized academy in the areas of social responsibility, sustainable development and green economy in the Middle East. It was founded in 2008, by a number of experts and specialists, who have taken the responsibility to transfer this new knowledge across our region, and to work towards localizing and developing CSR to suit our Arab and Islamic environments.
IASR has developed training packages taught by qualified trainers and experts who are able to provide the training kits through an innovative scientific and profes-sional approach.
Download brochure HERE
The International Academy of Social Responsibility also worked towards achieving essential goals within its programs and training services, which are represented in the following:
• Experience: IASR is keen to use experts with high caliber and knowledge to meet the needs of targeted institutions.
• Dependability: IASR is keen to design its training courses to comply with the best practices in the field of training service specialty.
• Privilege: IASR works towards providing many professional privileges to the beneficiaries of the training services, and achieving sustainable professional rela-tionship with partners.
• Reliability: IASR works towards connecting its training programs and services with international standards to achieve the reliability and professional quality out-puts.
• Partnership: IASR focuses on achieving professional and scientific partnerships with various international organizations, academic institutions and international training and consulting institutions.
• Impact: IASR works towards achieving the positive impact of training services on the beneficiaries of those services, and that impact is measured by scientific tools to verify it.
The Regional Network of Social Responsibility in cooperation with The International Academy of Social Responsibility offers a range of courses and workshops special-ized in the areas of social responsibility according to the following list:
• All training programs offered are accredited by The International Academy of Social Responsibility and The United Nations Global Compact Program.
• Participants in The International Academy of Social Responsibility programs acquire professional memberships of the Regional Network of Social Responsibility.
• Training programs are either participatory or contractual in the Arab countries and abroad.
• Training programs are in English or Arabic.
• The International Academy of Social Responsibility offers a (100%) service quality assurance certification for all its programs and training services.
• The International Academy of Social Responsibility provides the opportunity of representing it in Arab countries and abroad in accordance with bilateral representation agreements with specialized training centers and institutions.