Richard Collins – Founder of CSR-A
Enabling Environmental and Social Responsibility to build ethical and caring organisations
Richards’s emotive stories and passion for positive impact should be experienced by all.
A keynote speaker & presenter who inspires, motivates, and educates his audiences through his energy, positivity, and most of all – his determination that we can build a better world for future generations.
Richard is determined to share the knowledge he has gained through years of experience. He will inspire those to use the tools he will provide to move forwards and leave a legacy for good. Richard’s audiences have spanned the globe, including the Middle East, Africa, U.S.A, Europe and all across the UK.
His holistic approach to social responsibility impacts all areas of life. It is combined with a powerful desire to continually learn and teach others what life has taught him and fuels his commitment to encourage people to challenge themselves. This allows us to make positive impacts and ensure a better world to live and work in.
Richard has regularly given interactive presentations and workshops, worked with organisations, teams and individuals across a variety of industries and sectors. His unique approach can be translated across all departments, lifting morale, and helping teams and individuals reach their purpose with actionable and measured impacts. It sits at the heart of building a strong company culture that empowers employees to do environmental and social good because employees benefit from working in an inclusive environment and towards a valued social goal
- Introducing a holistic approach to sustainability and social responsibility
• The inclusive C in CSR – we can all make a positive difference
- The four pillars framework of environment, workplace, community and philanthropy
• Empowering responsible leadership
• Enriching the quality of life for all
- Culture building with purpose
- Exploring Business to Employee (B2E) issues such as staff engagement, retention and recruitment
- Navigating a complex sustainability landscape – Net Zero, TCFD,
- Ensuring a sustainable and profitable future
- Showing the clear financial and social value through positive impact
- Addressing ESG and aligning with the UN SDG’s
- Capacity, enablement and non-financial reporting
To book Richard and enquire about fees please contact: email@example.com
Richards aim is to help improve the world for future generations, by reducing the negative impact we have on the environment and by building a better and more cohesive society.
As an experienced brand strategist Richard has pursued a passion for helping companies in the public, private and third sector to promote their brand reputation and CSR activity. Richard founded CSR-A in 2018, which provides a global Social Responsibility Accreditation Scheme. Since then CSR-A has developed CSR Training and Workshops, Social Impact Reporting and a CSR programme for primary and secondary schools. CSR Accreditation now operates on an international stage with partners and offices being established throughout the globe. To compliment this he also co-runs the International CSR Excellence Awards.
He is president for the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce ‘Bucks’ Council, a member of the Society of Leadership Fellows, a Trustee for the Heart of Bucks – Community Foundation, a Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability and sit on the APPG for ESG panel.