We are delighted to announce our updated self-paced CSR Training Courses online for 2023
Become a Social Responsibility Enabler
An introduction to CSR: Environmental and Social Responsibility Training
Learn as you go – six comprehensive modules:
1. What is Environmental and Social Responsibility?
2. The benefits of CSR
3. An introduction to Legal Requirements & Other Global Pressures
4. The CSR Four Pillars – Environment, workplace, community and philanthropy
5. Creating a CSR / Sustainability Strategy
6. Communicating your CSR / Sustainability impacts
The course includes a delegate workbook supporting each module with additional information and a certificate on completion
Enrol here: Environmental and Social Responsibility Training
The learning platform allows you to work through the course as and when suits you. You can go and comeback to the course whenever you like picking up where you left off. Once completed you can replay the course at any time.
A truly holistic approach to establishing a sustainable organisation.
- Brand and business reputation
- Attracting talent – becoming the employer of choice
- Influence supply chains – ethical procurement
- Building a team and improved staff engagement
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Winning tenders and attracting investment (ESG Ready)
- increasing profits through sales and customer engagement
- Show you return on social investment
- Why CSR is important to all stakeholders.
- Learn the benefits of CSR.
- Explore law, guidance and regulation.
- Develop an understanding of a good CSR strategy.
- Develop stakeholder and internal engagement.
- The importance of understanding, measuring and communicating impact
- A delegates workbook of the course on sign up of each module and a certificate on completion of the course.
- Module Notes PDF – Accompanying notes for the positive benefits of CSR to your organisation, these are accessed via a dedicated landing page.
- Completion of a post module, online questionnaire will provide you with an acknowledgement of module attendance PDF.
- A digital certificate of training PDF is supplied on course completion. Signed by CSR-A for proof of authenticity.
- Endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University
Richards aim is to help improve the world for future generations, by reducing the negative impact we have on the environment and by building a better and cohesive society. Richard has pursued a passion for helping companies in the public, private and third sector to promote their brand reputation and CSR activity. Richard founded and launched CSR-A in 2018, which provides a global Social Responsibility Accreditation Scheme. Since then CSR-A has developed CSR Training and Workshops, Social Impact Reporting and a CSR programme for primary and secondary schools. CSR Accreditation now operates on an international stage. He also co-runs the International CSR Excellence Awards.
He is president for the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce ‘Bucks’ Council, a member of the Society of Leadership Fellows, a Trustee for the Heart of Bucks – Community Foundation, a Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability and sits on the APPG for ESG.
Jennifer Clark - Operations Director CSR-A
Jennifer has 30 years’ experience in the construction industry both in the UK and abroad. She was Senior Vice President of Sustainability at Skanska AB globally, embedding sustainability into the business and driving change to policies and strategy across the America, the Nordics, UK and Eastern Europe. Jennifer is a sustainability consultant and a qualified coach to support people on their career journeys.
Jennifer is also the Operations Director at CSRA and supports all organisations, whether a sole trader or a multinational, a charity or private/public body. This support is through training, consultation or hand holding through the CSR accreditation process.
Jennifer is a Tutor at Cambridge University on the Sustainable Leadership Real Estate Programme where she blends her knowledge and coaching skills to support leaders in their own education and ability to change and influence their sector for the benefit of society, planet and business.
Jennifer walks her talk and supports several charities including Water Aid, Action Aid, Woodland Trust and the Chiltern Dog Rescue Society. – She is a Trustee for the Odyssey Charity which supports people going through cancer treatment with adventure holidays.
Muryel Boulay is the founder of B Other Wise
A sustainability consultancy, guiding organisations on their positive impact journey, across all industry sectors. After 20 years holding senior leadership roles in the food industry working for UK Household Food brands, while trying to convince people to eat locally on the side, Muryel reconciled heart and mind and have been studying and practicing sustainability, CSR, ESG... and whichever other acronyms doing good for people and planet falls under! Muryel is a trustee of Marlow Refugee Action, is part of the advisory board of Ability Bank and is an active member of her local community, A Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Alumna, B Leader, Terra Institute Certified Partner and Future Fit Certified Professional.
Muryel is currently a partner of CSR-A for whom she delivers CSR trainings. She is also a Senior Environmental Sustainability Consultant for SCALA and collaborates with Sustainabl. a sustainability engagement platform provider."
The training course is for those who wish to develop their organisation’s CSR/Sustainability policy including CEOs/MDs, executive teams, senior leadership, HR managers, CSR professionals and charities. The course is also suitable for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the importance of Social Responsibility in the workplace. This training course aims to help organisations and charities understand how they can create a CSR policy that supports environmental, workplace, community and philanthropic issues and how they can work in ways that deliver positive outcomes.
Students and Charities: £150.00
Being a socially responsible organisation is no longer a nice to have it is a must have.
The future shape of business will be measured in both social and financial value.
The CSR-A Course is Accredited by The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) and endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University (BNU) and counts towards CPD.
Join the likes of Three, Stone Group, Samaritans, Embark Group, Kennedys Law and the Home Office who have completed this course.