Become a Social Responsibility Enabler.
We are delighted to announce the CSR Training Courses online for 2022.
Three two hour sessions over three weeks, each session covers two modules.
Tuesdays 11am-1pm (with 5 mins comfort break between modules)
10th May, 17th May and 24th May.
7th June, 14th June and 21st June.
5th July, 12th July and 19th July.
13th September, 20th September, 27th September
11th October, 18th October, 25th October
8th November, 15th November, 22nd November
If the course you would like to attend is not yet open for booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
A truly holistic approach in establishing a sustainable organisation.
- Brand and business reputation
- Attracting talent – becoming the employer of choice
- Influence supply chains – ethical procurement
- Building a team and improved staff engagement
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Winning tenders and attracting investment (ESG Ready)
- increasing profits through sales and customer engagement
- Show you return on social investment
- Why CSR is important to all stakeholders.
- Learn the benefits of CSR.
- Explore law, guidance and regulation.
- Develop an understanding of a good CSR strategy.
- Develop stakeholder and internal engagement.
- The importance of understanding, measuring and communicating impact
- A delegates workbook of the course on sign up of each module and a certificate on completion of the course.
- Module Notes PDF – Accompanying notes for the positive benefits of CSR to your organisation, these are accessed via a dedicated landing page.
- Completion of a post module, online questionnaire will provide you with an acknowledgement of module attendance PDF.
- A digital certificate of training PDF is supplied on course completion. Signed by CSR-A for proof of authenticity.
- Endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University
The training course is for those who wish to develop their organisation’s CSR policy including CEOs/MDs, executive teams, senior leadership, HR managers, CSR professionals and charities. The course is also suitable for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the importance of Social Responsibility in the workplace.
Full Price £297.00, For Students / Charities £150.00
This in no longer a nice to have it is a must have.
The future shape of business will be measured in both social and financial value.
The CSR-A Course is Accredited by The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) and endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University (BNU) and counts towards CPD.
Join the likes of Three, Stone Group, Samaritans, Embark Group, and Kennedys Law
Sessions are recorded, so if you miss a module we provide you a link to the recording.
Delegates are encouraged to print out module PDFs and record thoughts relevant to their organisation in the spaces provided.
This will help you if you are compiling your own CSR audit, Accreditation application or impact report.
Find out about CSR Accreditation