This course is now available online. For more information please visit:
This training course aims to help organisations understand how they can create a CSR policy that supports environmental, workplace, community and philanthropic issues and how they can work in ways that deliver positive outcomes.
Social Responsibility is dynamically emerging as a key factor across all aspects of business, providing purpose and impact and helping ensure sustainability and profitability. Develop an awareness of why Social Responsibility provides clear benefits to business and how best practice can be easily incorporated into day-to-day functionality. Support the business you work for and improve business functions such as:
- Brand and business reputation
- Attracting talent – becoming the employer of choice
- Influence supply chains – ethical procurement
- Building a team and improved staff engagement
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Winning tenders and attracting investment (ESG Ready)
- increasing profits through sales and customer engagement
- Show you return on social investment
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility? Discover why CSR is important to all organisations. CSR can take many forms depending on an organisation and industry sector. In order for a organisation to define its CSR policy, it needs to explore its responsibilities to itself and its shareholders.
- The benefits of CSR CSR has many advantages that apply to every organisation, regardless of its size, purpose or sector. Positive CSR improves a organisation’s public image and relationship with consumers. It is all about positive reputation.
- CSR and legal requirements Learn how legal certifications such as ISO 26000, ISO 20121, ISO 14001, EU EMAS, Environmental Legislation, SA8000, UN Global Goals, UNSDG, the Social Value Act 2013 and other relevant legislation can impact on your CSR Policy.
- The CSR Four Pillars Examine the CSR Four Pillars – Environment, Workplace, Community and Philanthropic. Learn how to Integrate these concepts throughout an organisation’s CSR policy. Auditing, evidencing and reporting CSR activity against the Four Pillars.
- Creating a CSR Strategy Spotlight Stakeholder engagement, develop a CSR strategy, improve performance, encourage employee commitment and internal engagement, integrate reward systems and reporting.
- Communicating CSR policy Most practices related to CSR will involve some form of internal and external communication such as CSR reports, annual reports, PR and social media channels. We will show how communication of your CSR outcomes delivers positive narrative through all marketing channels.
- CSR Accreditation CSR Accreditation exists to enhance an organisation’s reputation for socially responsible action, openness, integrity and accountability, to strengthen stakeholder trust in an organisation. It will also help to review processes and encourage efficiencies both environmental and business leading to improved performance and profitability. (does not apply if your organisation is already accredited)
- Understanding CSR.
- Why CSR is important to all stakeholders.
- Learn the about the benefits of CSR.
- Understand the laws, guidance and regulations relevant to CSR.
- Identify your own key CSR stakeholders.
- Better understand the CSR four pillars.
- Develop an understanding of what makes a good CSR strategy.
- Understand the importance of key performance indicators.
- Develop stakeholder and internal engagement.
- Enables you to create an outline CSR report.
- The importance of understanding and measuring impact.
- Understand the positive communication of your CSR policy.
Venue Training Fees:
- CSR Training - One Day Course - Group Fee Each module takes approximately 45 minutes. Training course timings - 5 hours - 9.30am - 3.00pm. (30 min lunch) - £1200.00 - Max 20 Delegates
- CSR Training - Two Day Course - Group Fee Each module takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Training course timings - 10 hours over 2 days - 9.30am -3.00pm. (30 min lunch) - £2400.00 - Max 20 Delegates
- CSR Training - One Day Course - Delegate Fee Each module takes approximately 45 minutes. Training course timings - 5 hours - 9.30am - 3.00pm. (30 min lunch) - £250.00 - Min 5 Delegates
- CSR Training - Two Day Course - Delegate Fee Each module takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Training course timings - 10 hours over 2 days - 9.30am - 3.00pm. (30 min lunch) - £450.00 - Min 5 Delegates
The training course is for those who wish to develop their organisation’s CSR policy including CEOs/MDs, executive teams, senior leadership, HR managers, CSR professionals and charities. The course is also suitable for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the importance of Social Responsibility in the workplace.
The CSR-A Course is Accredited by The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) and endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University (BNU) and counts towards CPD.
“I have always had the environment at the heart of both my personal life and my business, so I was delighted to find CSR-A and get to know the team. After taking their CSR training course, I have been inspired to not only put my own business through the accreditation process, but to become a CSR enabler for small businesses. The course is easy to follow and gives a great foundation for building your own CSR strategy and to acknowledge what you are already doing within your business. Highly recommended“.
Fiona Doonican – Virtual Assistant at Your Business Needs Me
“The course was really inspiring and reinforced existing knowledge of CSR as well as some interesting new areas to think about developing. A wide range of subjects covered and felt really motivated after the course.”
Jenny Jackson – Head of Corporate Partnerships DEBRA
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01494 444494
Find out about the International CSR Excellence Awards here