The process of delivering a comprehensive CSR / ESG strategy should begin with an assessment of every aspect of your organisation’s socially responsible activities. At CSR-A we understand that many organisations, particularly SME’s find this prospect daunting in terms of resource and time allocation.
Our consultants work with you to define and record what you have already achieved in relation to social responsibility initiatives. We provide expert gap analysis to identify areas that need improvement and set targets for improvement against the Four Pillars of CSR. We can then address your ESG considerations and align your actions with relevant SDG’s.
Reporting non-financial aspects of business performance is now a vital measure of an organisation’s sustainability. It is increasingly clear that CSR auditing and benchmarking has become a vital part of company ESG reporting and may very well, in the near future become a legal requirement.
General CSR Consultation Package
We work with management to construct effective and streamlined business solutions that build long term sustainability and profit. Responsiveness to the ethical and societal demands concerning the environment, workplace and community is critical for today’s successful organisations. Our solutions effectively address these concerns. We provide:
- Bespoke Strategy Development – Materiality-led and aligned with your corporate objectives and positioning
- Employee Engagement – Retention and recruitment strategies.
- Integration of CSR & Governance Policies – to enhance sustainable growth, reduce reputation risk, and generate value.
- Ongoing Development – capacity building and impacts communications to all stakeholders
- ESG Compliance – Demonstrate best practice, policy and strategy for ESG scoring and measurement.
Pre Accreditation Consultation Package
We provide a results driven, consultation programme to define and implement your CSR strategy by employing a structured approach that delivers required information:
- Kick-Start Meeting – Our consultant will visit your premises for an initial briefing. This meeting can take place remotely if you prefer.
- Initial Assessment – To establish where you currently are on your CSR journey and where you want to be.
- Engaging Your Team – Our consultant will engage with different departments and staff roles in order to fully understand all your activities. Typical departments are; HR, Procurement, Marketing, Operations and Executive Team.
- Composing Your CSR Accreditation Application For Submission – With support from your personnel our consultant will collate all relevant materials and author for optimal submission.
- Provide Analysis and Evaluation – To recommend actions for improvement to be discussed at your executive team meetings.
Post Accreditation Consultation Package
Post Accreditation – Your consultant will provide summary feedback from our independent assessors. This feedback is supplemented by expert analysis of your accreditation application. For clients that have used our pre-consultation package this service is provided at a reduced rate.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price on application.
Register now: https://csr-accreditation.co.uk/apply-for-csr-accreditation/