Become a Social Responsibility Enabler.
We are delighted to announce the next CSR Training Courses online.
Three 2-hour sessions over three weeks, each session covers two modules.
Tuesdays 11am-1pm (with 5 mins comfort break between modules)
15th Feb, 22nd Feb and 1st March.
Book your place HERE
To find out more,visit our CSR Training Page
The Responsible Futures Conference will guide, inspire and educate companies on their sustainable and socially responsible journeys.
This conference will pull together 400 + executive leaders from small to large corporations, with Business, Sustainability and CSR roles from the north of England & Scotland primarily, but will also invite guests from across Europe. It is an in person event on 20th & 21st June 2022 in Manchester at Manchester Central. There will be a virtual option for those that cannot attend in person.
The conference is in partnership with our founding partner CSR-Accreditation, our headline partner Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce and other partners Association of Sustainability Practitioners, Future Fit Foundation, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, The Green Organisation, CSR Leaders, Meet Manchester, & Manchester Central and are working closely with Greater Manchester Authority. We are also about to welcome CDP as another partner.
As well as our partners we also have confirmed speakers from Microsoft, Centrica, EY, Ipsos Mori, NHS Trust, Greater Manchester Authority, Interface, Perkins&Will, plus many more.
Topics covered over the two days include a general overview of sustainability & social responsibility as well as:
- Environmental – Energy saving, recycling, supply chain, waste management, water saving, measuring CO2 and setting net zero goals.
- Nature – Biodiversity, reforestation, regeneration, rewilding.
- Travel – Sustainable aviation, sustainable corporate travel policies, transitioning to an electric fleet, calculating business travel emissions.
- Workplace – Diversity & inclusion, health & well-being, flexible working, learning & development.
- Community & Charity – Engagement, schools & education, work placements, sponsorship/partnerships, charitable giving, volunteering, communication.
- Procurement – the true carbon cost of import & export, working with ethical partners, ensuring a sustainable supply chain.
- ESG: Environmental Social Governance – what is ESG? Reporting on ESG, what are the challenges in ESG reporting and how could it effect your business?
- EU Taxonomy – what is it? Who is going to be affected and when. What will companies have to do?
Book tickets by going to https://responsiblefuturesconference.com/tickets/ and enter promo code RFCCSRA017 at the top of the booking page for a 10% discount.