Buckinghamshire Business Festival
Not long now to the Buckinghamshire Business First Buckinghamshire Business Expo 2020.
This is being held at The Gateway in Aylesbury on the 6th March. CSR-A will be in attendance at stands 32, 33, so please do come and say hello and learn about how your organisation can become CSR Accredited.
This event is part of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival. The festival is a celebration of business in the Entrepreneurial Heart of Britain and runs from March 2nd-13th.
For more information and ticket information please visit: https://lnkd.in/d-ubdM3
Exhibitors and visitors alike can benefit from the Expo by:
- Reaching their target audience
- Generating quality leads
- Gaining local exposure
- Making a lasting impression
- Connecting with decision makers
Book a ticket as a visitor
A ticket to attend the Expo is free. Book a delegate ticket below!
Visitors will get the chance to meet with lots of businesses, some they may have heard of before and some they will discover for the first time.
Free entry makes this a no-brainer, considering the benefits of meeting so many businesses under one roof!
Book an exhibition space
Exhibiting at the business expo is an invaluable opportunity for you to network, showcase your products and services and make useful contacts.
To secure an exhibition stand costs £200 plus vat. Exclusive offers are available to our invested members:
- 75% discount for Ambassador Members
- 50% discount for Partner Members
- 25% discount for Stakeholder Members
Exhibitor packages include:
- One table – approx. 4ft x 2ft (table cloth included if requested)
- Space for one pull up banner 2m x 85cm (check our member offers if you are looking to purchase one for the Expo)
- Lunch and refreshments for 2 representatives at your stand (further refreshments may be purchased at the café on the day)
- Power is available at all stands
Exhibitor places are limited.
Part of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival
This event is part of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival. The festival is a celebration of business in the Entrepreneurial Heart of Britain and runs from March 2nd-13th. Read more about the festival here, and check out the ever-expanding festival events schedule here.
Use #BucksBizExpo and #BucksBizFest on social media in the build-up and when you’re at this event to promote your involvement.