Only 10 more days before the next CSR Accreditation deadline
Can you believe it, there are only 10 days before the next CSR Accreditation Deadline. That is plenty of time to get your application in or to register for the next cycle:
CSR Accreditation is a great way to pull together what you are already doing with regard to Social Responsibility. It helps you easily report on your organisations sustainable and community engagement.
The Accreditation application process provides a simple and straight forward template where you can record activity against the CSR Four Pillars of environment, workplace, community & philanthropy.
Doing Good is Good Business
• A CSR programme will improve many business functions, like staff engagement, reputation, build’s a great team, as well as increase profits, sales and customer services.
• It is a powerful force that gives meaning to people’s lives, reduces uncertainty and creates stability.
Join the growing number of CSR Accredited organisations now: https://csr-accreditation.co.uk/
Good CSR policies drive corporate change for the better.
With well defined objectives and measurable targets, your CSR Accreditation will provide the foundation for steps towards running a more sustainable and ethical business.
What is CSR
CSR is aimed at encouraging companies to be more aware of the impact of their business on the rest of society, including their own stakeholders and the environment. CSR is an approach that contributes to sustainable development by delivering economic, social and environmental benefits for all stakeholders. CSR is a concept with many definitions and practices. CSR is a very broad concept that addresses many and various topics such as human rights, corporate governance, health and safety, environmental effects, working conditions and contribution to economic development. The purpose of CSR is to drive change towards sustainability.’
- A social responsibility strategy can help you, the Managing Director, Business Owner or Senior Executive, set better goals, make better decisions and improve your relationships.
- A CSR programme will improve many business functions, like streamlining the hiring process, improve turnover, build a great team, as well as increase profits, sales and customer services.
- Consumers, employees, Investors, stakeholders and new recruits will not just expect to deal with responsible companies they will insist on it.
What is CSR Accrediation?
Achieving CSR Accreditation is a visible testimony of excellence in CSR.
The accreditation helps you integrate social, environmental, ethical, human rights and consumer concerns into your business operations and strategy.
The establishment of a CSR Accreditation is a crucial component of a company’s competitiveness and something that should be led by the business itself. For companies, the overall aim is to achieve a positive impact on society as a whole while maximising the creation of shared value for the owners of the business, its employees, shareholders and stakeholders.
CSR Accreditation looks at your organisation’s impacts on employees, suppliers, clients and communities / charities and helps you develop an audit / report which forms the basis of your CSR road map.
For information on the International CSR Excellence Awards visit: https://csrawards.co.uk/