CSR-A Webinars – the future shape of business
Exploring how social responsibility will inform and influence busniness in the ‘New Normal’.
The following topics will be presented and discussed.
• What is the ‘New Normal’ for Business?
• The Challenges Facing Business.
• Social Responsibility – Driving Forward Successful Business.
• HR & CSR – The New Business Landscape.
• Mental Health & Wellbeing – How Social Responsibility Can Help Shape a Policy.
• Engaging & Supporting Staff – A New Approach.
• Supporting Charities – Is This a Business Benefit or a Cost?
• Planning CSR as Part of an Organisations Business Strategy.
• What Will Business Look Like in Two Years?
Each webinar consists of a 30 minute presentation with slides followed by a Q&A session for delegates.
Webinar Fees – The Future Shape of Business – Webinars
40 minutes per topic with a 20 minute discussion session
- £45.00 per delegate, per webinar
- £25.00 Students
- 15% off for charities
Recommend maximum is 30 delegates per session.
Current webinars available via Eventbright here:
Webinar: The Challenges Facing Business – Thursday 23rd July 1pm
Webinar: What is the New Normal for Business? – Thursday 30th July 1pm
Webinar: Social Responsibility – Driving Forward Successful Business – Thursday 6th August 1pm
Webinar: HR and CSR – A New Approach – Thursday 13th August 1pm
Webinar: Mental Health and Wellbeing – Thursday 20th August 1pm
Webinar: Engaging and Supporting Staff – A New Approach – Thursday 27th August 1pm
Webinar: Supporting Charities – A Business Benefit or Cost? – Thursday 3rd September 1pm
Webinar: Planning CSR as part of an Organisations Business Strategy – Thursday 10th September 1pm
Webinar: What will Business look like in 2 years? – Thursday 17th September 1pm